Rafting on the Tara river-12km
- One-day rafting in the hearth of the National Park Durmitor, 12 km boat ride, 2 h on the river, and the whole program lasts about 3 h.
- A tour of Ljutica, the left tributary of the river Tara, listed in the Guinness Book of Records two times, as the strongest European wellspring with 1000 liters per second, and as the shortest European river, only 170 m long.
- We would pass under the big bridge, the biggest road bridge made of reinforced concrete in Europe.
- Swimming in the Green Whirlpools (so-called Paradise Gardens).
- An exciting adventure on the river is the ideal type of team building that your employees will persuade and remember for a long time. Contact us and let your organization organize your travel with the professional guides of our agency.