Rafting on the Tara river-30km
- One-day rafting, 30 km long, from the Second Camp to Radovan Luka, with jeep safari ride from Radovan Luka to Žabljak.
- A tour of Ljutica, the left tributary of the river Tara, listed in the Guinness Book of Records two times, as the strongest European wellspring with 1000 liters per second, and as the shortest European river, only 170 m long.
- We would pass under the big bridge, the biggest road bridge made of reinforced concrete in Europe.
- Bath in the Green Whirlpools (so-called Paradise Gardens).
- Visit the monastery of St. Arhangel Mihail, from the 13th century.
- Rafting through the deepest part of the River Tara canyon, 1380 m deep.
- After the adrenaline downhill, we suggest you rest in some of our new and modern apartments with special benefits for all our guests.