Rafting on the Tara river-30km
ON REQUEST Price
- One-day rafting, 30 km long, from the Second Camp to Radovan Luka, with jeep safari ride from Radovan Luka to Žabljak
- A tour of Ljutica, the left tributary of the river Tara, listed in the Guinness Book of Records two times, as the strongest European wellspring with 1000 liters per second, and as the shortest European river, only 170 m long
- We would pass under the big bridge, the biggest road bridge made of reinforced concrete in Europe
- Bath in the Green Whirlpools (so-called Paradise Gardens)
- Visit the monastery of St. Arhangel Mihail, from the 13th century
- Rafting through the deepest part of the River Tara canyon, 1380 m deep
Included in the tour:
- River cruising fees
- Compulsory insurance
- Tickets for the National Park Durmitor
- Rafting services
- Transport from the camp Kljajevića Luka to the starting position, and back from the place where the tour ends
- Rafting equipment
- The minimum number of passengers required for rafting Is 5.
- Applications are made up to two days before the start of the program.
- Program start at 11:00h.
- Program ends at 19:00h.
- The final deadline for cancellation is one day before departure.