Cruise Ovčarsko-Kablarska gorge
Ovčarsko-Kablarska gorge,another pearl of Western Serbia, is about 65 kilometers away from Zlatibor and is located in a deep hill between the Ovčar and Kablar mountains. It is also known as the "Little Serbian Sveta Gora" because of the large number of monasteries on the slopes of these mountains. It has been proclaimed the "Area of exceptional qualities" because of the beautiful nature, and therefore it is under the protection of the state.
The steep cliffs of Ovčarsko-Kablarska gorge, winding meanders of the Western Morava and numerous monasteries are recognizable symbols of this region and represent a capital-rich spiritual and natural heritage.
During the trip, the Monastery “Blagoveštenje” is visited, which was, according to some data, built in the 16th century. He is aware that he was the spiritual cradle of Gojko Stojčevic, later Patriarch of the Serbian Pavle.
During the crucifixion of the Moravian Meanders, the spiritual and physical strengthening for all excursions will be a visit to the monastery of Nikolje.
Returning to Zlatibor will complete this day to perfection with a visit to the Potpećka cave and the craft village Zlakusa.
If you choose to be a guest in our apartments, you will receive 20% discount on all excursions that we organize.
PLAN AND PROGRAM OF EXCURSIONS:
- Departure from Zlatibor at 9h in front of Travel Agency Trendy Travel
- Coming to Ovčar Banja, which is 18 km away from Čačak, the water temperature is between 36 - 38 degrees
- Visit to the Monastery Blagoveštenje
- Cruise of the Western Moravia meanders visiting the monastery of Nikolje
- Upon returning a short pause
- Travel to Zlatibor
- Visit to Potpećka cave
- A break for lunch and rest in the village of Zlakusa
- Return to Zlatibor for about 18 h
- Price per person 2650 RSD / children up to 10 years 2.000 RSD
- Minimum number of passengers for realization of excursion is 5 for van transport, 15 for minibus, 35 bus passengers, and in the case of a smaller number of passengers, the trip is canceled the day before departure
- It is necessary to take a valid passport or identity card, and for underage children and the consent of the parents in case they do not travel with their parents or are accompanied by one parent
- Children up to 10 years pay 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to change the order of individual content in the program
The price includes:
- Transport by new, comfortable bus / minibus on the specified route
- Services of a licensed tourist guide
- Travel organization costs
- Ticket to the protected area "Ovčarsko-kablarska klisura"
- Catamaran ride
The price does not include:
- Individual traveler expenses
- Ticket to Potpećka cave (300,00 per person for adults, 200,00 for children);