Cruise Zlatarsko jezero (Kokin Brod) - View on menaders
Zlatar Lake or Kokin Brod is one of the three lakes built in the 1960s by dividing the mountain river Uvac, for the needs of electricity production. It is that large water surface of turquoise blue, rarely emerald green color that fascinates you when you descend from Zlatibor to Nova Varoš, on the way to the Adriatic Sea. It is almost impossible not to stop in front of the magnificent view of the blue water surrounded by coniferous forests. Boats, boats, sailboats, catamarans are part of this goldsmith's landscape that entices you in an instant to sail into the interior of Lake Zlatar.
The lake itself is about 26 km long, the average depth is about 70 meters, and an asphalt road leads to the nearby villages across the 1208-long dam. The earth dam on the river Uvac is the largest undertaking of this type in Europe, and Zlatarsko Lake is the third largest in our country, after Djerdap Lake on the Danube and Lake Perućac on the Drina.
Kokin Brod is the name of a village that was submerged by the construction of a dam. Today, the village of the same name exists on the main road before the dam, which is why this name is mostly used in this area.
Sailing on Zlatar Lake is a unique experience - the blue of pure mountain water, the greenery of pastures and pine forests, and the endless silence interwoven with the sounds of birds will make you enjoy with all your senses the harmony created by nature and man.
The lookout point on Radoinjsko Lake - the lower meander of the Uvac River - a short fifteen-minute walk from the ethno village of Vraneša leads to the lookout point from where you can see the beauty of the lower Uva meanders filled with the water of Radoinjsko Lake. The third lake on the river Uvac, although the smallest (length 11 km, maximum width 500 m), with its beauty and unique views does not lag behind the first two lakes.
Departure at 10:00 from Zlatibor in front of TA Trendy Travel
- Drive for about 40 minutes to the village of Vranes
- Easy walk lasting about 20 minutes in one direction to the lookout points with a view of the lower meanders of Uvac on Radoinjsko Lake
- After visiting the lookouts, drive to Zlatar Lake (about 15 minutes drive)
- Arrival at the lake, boarding a tourist boat and cruising the lake
- Lake cruise lasting about 2 - 2.5 hours in both directions
- During the cruise, passengers will enjoy the unreal landscapes of Zlatar Lake and its surroundings
- After the cruise, on the dam of Zlatar Lake, a break of about 1 hour scheduled for lunch, coffee and the like in one of the restaurants, or enjoying by the lake
- Arrival to Zlatibor around 4 pm
- Price per person 2500 / children up to 10 years 1600
The price includes:
- Transport by comfortable bus / minibus on the specified route
- Licensed tour guide services
- Lake cruise
- Travel arrangement services
The price does not include:
Individual costs of excursionists
- The minimum number of passengers for the realization of the trip is 12 for the minibus, 35 passengers for the bus
- The deadline for cancellation of the trip is the day before departure
- When booking payment 100%
- The organizer reserves the right to change the order of individual contents in the program