Tara-Cruise on the Perućac
Mountain Tara is situated in the western part of Serbia, bordered by the deep canyon of the river Drina. After years of study and research of the Tara area, in order to protect natural values that Tara possesses, in 1981, the Parliament of Serbia adopted a special law and declared Tara a National Park.
This beautiful mountain was studied by many scientists, but one of the first to study it was Josif Pančić. In 1875, he discovered the endemic species of conifer, named Pančićeva Omorika, or Picea omorika, type of Serbian spruce.
Woods, canyons and river banks preserve the traces of prehistoric, ancient, roman andbyzantine culture. The Monastery Rača, from 13th century, necropolis and medieval tombstones in Perućac and Rastište, are part of Serbian medieval heritage. A unique national heritage are also traditional log houses of Dinaric Mountains, along the bank of river Drina.
In order to complete your mood, take a look at one of our promotional offers and after a wonderful cruise, relax in one of our comfortable apartments.
PLAN AND PROGRAM OF EXCURSIONS:
- Departure at 8:30h
- Drive through Sljivovica and Kreman to Tara
- Arrival to Mitrovac, tour of the Carpet meadow
- Continue to the lake Perućac
- Arrival to Perućac and boat ride for 2 - 3 hours
- Return to Zlatibor with an occasional retention on the river Vrelo
- Departure to the Raca Monastery
- Return to Zlatibor around 19h
- Price per person 2650 rsd, children up to 10 years 1950 RSD
- The minimum number of passengers required for an excursion by van is 5, by minibus 15, by bus 35.
- The final deadline for cancellation is one day before departure.
- The full payment (100%) at the time of booking.
Included in the price:
- Transfer by new, comfortable bus / minibus to the mentioned route
- Tour guide services
- Travel organization costs
- Catamaran ride
Not included in the price:
- Individual passengers’ expenses
- Ticket to the Carpet meadow